Translate

Wednesday 16 October 2013

Wishful Wednesday

Welcome Wishful Wednesday readers!


Upon this day of wishes and dreams
I hope to inspire some human beings
To open their minds to wonderful things
And see what their imagination brings!


I wish for a vegan vampire boyfriend.

So many funny pictures here

Now, I never said all my wishes will come true, but I have plenty of fun times in my head imagining this one!! I cannot help these thoughts, especially with the Sookie Stackhouse books I've been whizzing my way through! I've just always been fascinated with vampires, it's the biting that thrills me more than anything!

Is this fantasy just mine? I don't want to be a vampire, just a vampire's play thing ;)

What are your thoughts of vampires?

Much love

Jennifer x

No comments:

Post a Comment