Translate

Saturday 21 December 2013

Sweaty Saturday

Welcome to Sweaty Saturday

Today I purchased a foam roller because I get a stiff upper back and often need to crack it. I did a search for a way to do it myself as the chiropractor can be very pricey and this is what I found.

Brett Rogers aka VitalityMassage on YouTube has some helpful videos on foam rolling. He's definitely unique!


The foam roller is good for massage and strength building too. See this video with Ashley Borden and visit her website to download the Rolling Out Guide


I am definitely going to incorporate these techniques into my daily routine, especially as I spend the majority of my time either in bed sleeping on my side, or hunched over a PC.

That reminds me, I have devised a schedule for the next few months. I need to prioritise certain things for my health and future and they are sleep, exercise and studying TEFL.

This is my first draft, I'll see how it works out over the next week. It looks like a lot of leisure time and not enough gym...
Anyway, that is it for my post today. I hope you are all having a great weekend and if you do not hear from me, check my schedule because I may be busy ;)

Much love

Jennifer x


No comments:

Post a Comment